- Rare wine experience with Alberto Antonini and House Wine in VancouverPosted 20 mins ago
- B.C. Spot Prawn and Pickled Carrot & Daikon Salad RollsPosted 1 day ago
- Stovetop Oatmeal with Fresh Blueberry Maple SyrupPosted 3 days ago
- Are You An Olive Oil Virgin? How to choose the best quality olive oilPosted 4 days ago
- Savour Chef of the Month-Natasha SchootenPosted 9 days ago
- Orofino VineyardsPosted 10 days ago
- For the love of fish…2013 Okanagan Annual Spot Prawn Festival coming up-May 25th to June 2ndPosted 14 days ago
- Olive Oil-Nectar of the Gods, celebrities and mere mortalsPosted 17 days ago
- Bitter leaf salad with an olive oil, citrus and caper dressingPosted 17 days ago
- Nourish the senses with Slow Food CanadaPosted 18 days ago
Liquidity Winery announces new tasting room and restaurant
Nestled in the heart of Okanagan Falls between the stunning vistas of lakes Vaseux and Skaha, lies Liquidity Winery’s vineyard and expected this year, a new tasting room. The property is a unique landscape and a part of British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley’s agricultural history. Liquidity has been producing and selling award winning grape varietals to well know B.C. wineries for over 20 years.
German grape varietals were first planted on the site as far back as 1976.
Starting in 1991 all non-viniferous vines have been replaced with current varietals which include Viognier, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon. Liquidity wines are estate grown and hand harvested. Sustainable and time-tested viticulture practices provide the finest growing environment for the vines. After all, great wines start with great grapes!
The winery produces a stunning Chardonnay, Pinot Gris and a Pinot Noir. Look for Liquidity wines at private retailers and restaurants in British Columbia and Alberta.
Location/Address: 4720 Allendale Rd, Okanagan Falls, BC, V0H 1R2
Hours of operation: Tasting Room hours: 10am – 5pm, daily, June 1– Oct 15
Food Service: New restaurant to open Spring 2013
Proprietor(s): Liquidity Wines Ltd.
Production: Limited Production, 2,000 cases
General Distribution: Winery, online, select wine store and restaurants in BC, AB
Facebook: Liquidity Wines
Winemaker: Matt Holmes